top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
There are no upcoming Events
- Jun 09, 2021, 12:00 PMUniversity of ZurichDiscussion of The Myth of the Perfect Pregnancy with the New Book Forum: Science, Medicine, Environment
- May 14, 2021, 1:00 PMAAHM annual meetingThe Historical Creation and Implications of the Distinction Between Miscarriage and Abortion
- Wed 24 Mar24WedMarPublic Lecture at Penn Nursing/Bates Center seminarMar 24, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM EDTBates Center seminarThe Myth of the Perfect Pregnancy: A History of Miscarriage in America
- Wed 21 Oct21WedOctPublic Lecture at NJIT (virtual)/Webex Virtual EventOct 21, 2020, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM EDTWebex Virtual EventMaking Babies, Making Miscarriages: Ultrasound, Home Pregnancy Testing, and Early Pregnancy Loss
- May 28, 2020, 6:00 PMLabyrinth and the Library Live-streamingJoin us on line for a on-line book event sponsored by Labyrinth Books and Princeton Public Library. Buy a book and support a fantastic local bookstore!
- Wed 15 Apr15WedAprSpeakeasy seminar/Speakeasy.comApr 15, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMSpeakeasy.comJoin me for an intimate discussion of the history of miscarriage in America. Tickets are limited.
- Mar 09, 2020, 7:00 PMWillamette University, Ford 122, 900 State St, Salem, OR 97301, USAMaking Babies, Making Miscarriages: Ultrasound, Home Pregnancy Testing, and Early Pregnancy Loss
- Fri 06 Mar06FriMarPublic Lecture at UCSF/UCSF Library, Lange Room -- 5th floorMar 06, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM PSTUCSF Library, Lange Room -- 5th floor, 530 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143, USALara Freidenfelds talks about her new book: The Myth of the Perfect Pregnancy: A History of Miscarriage in America
- Feb 28, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ESTLocation is TBDLecture and discussion of The Myth of the Perfect Pregnancy: A History of Miscarriage in America (registration required: https://birthrightsbar.org/event-3730605)
- Jan 05, 2020, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PMBowery (Sheraton New York, Lower Level), 370 Canal St, New York, NY 10013Round table discussion: “Narrating the History of Sex and Reproduction in a Time of Conservative Backlash,” with historians Lara Freidenfelds, Elizabeth Reis, Sandra Eder, and Gillian Frank, and documentary filmmaker Civia Tamarkin.
bottom of page